RE: cookie jar is not saving cookies inside verbose say COOKIE DROPPED

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-users <curl-users_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2019 12:22:21 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 14 Jun 2019, Comsoftweb | Alexandre Calvario via curl-users wrote:

> And sorry to ask, do you know how should I upgrade curl in php?

I think you need to ask that in a PHP forum.

On a *nix system you could just upgrade the libcurl that PHP uses dynamically,
but I believe on Windows the curl module in PHP builds with a fixed libcurl
version so you probably need to rebuild that with a newer curl. And that's
out of scope for this mailing list.

(The "curl" on this mailing list is the command line tool.)

--
  / daniel.haxx.se | Get the best commercial curl support there is - from me