Re: curl with tlsv1.2

From: Ray Satiro via curl-users <curl-users_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2019 01:35:24 -0400

On 7/11/2019 12:56 AM, ramakanth varala wrote:
> curl: (22) The requested URL returned error: 404 Not Found
>

> Can we know what am i missing here?.

Please don't top-post [1] it makes the conversation hard to follow. That
error means what it says. You are attempting to POST a file to a
resource that was not found. I think you mean to PUT the file. As I
explained in my last e-mail you are overriding what in this case would
otherwise be a PUT request by specifying --request POST on the command line.

[1]: https://curl.haxx.se/mail/etiquette.html#Do_Not_Top_Post