Re: Problem downloading via curl

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-users <curl-users_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2019 16:01:02 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 12 Jul 2019, Dominik via curl-users wrote:

> Today I tested it and encountered that the following invocations stalls
> (though the time is counting up):

That means curl did everything right and it is simply the server that is slow
or otherwise being silly.

> However, using wget the download works:

> (registrationcenter-download.intel.com)|23.58.216.6|:80 … verbunden.

Interstingly enough, that one used a different IP. Maybe that explains it? Or
maybe the server otherwise detects user-agent somehow and acts differently?

--
  / daniel.haxx.se | Get the best commercial curl support there is - from me