Re: [STATUS UPDATE] Parallelism

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-users <curl-users_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2019 19:24:17 +0200 (CEST)

Hi

I've just landed the parallel transfer PR. It changed quite a lot of things
internallt in the curl tool so I'll appreciate all the feedback and extra
tests we can get...

Also, I consider this step 1 on the parallel road and I'm sure we can do a lot
more to make parallel transfers much better and convenient. The future is
bright!

--
  / daniel.haxx.se | Get the best commercial curl support there is - from me