Re: Compile curl with cmake and use wolfssl?

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-users <curl-users_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2020 11:14:07 +0100 (CET)

On Sun, 8 Mar 2020, Aaron Xu via curl-users wrote:

(I think this question should've been better place on the curl-library mailing
list...)

> Can I compile the curl with CMake and use wolfssl?

The cmake build still doesn't support building with wolfSSL! I don't think
that's very hard to add but is still lacking in there.

Want to have a go and try to fix it?

> I think curl only need those libs and include files generated by wolfSSL. Is
> that right?

I'm not sure exactly what you're asking but yes, when you build curl with
wolfSSL it needs the library and headers from a wolfSSL installation.

--
  / daniel.haxx.se | Commercial curl support up to 24x7 is available!