Re: Reg curl scp upload progress meter display

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-users <curl-users_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 1 May 2020 17:45:50 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 1 May 2020, murugan balraj via curl-users wrote:

> # curl -# -T testlog.txt scp://192.168.200.9/home/myusername/
> <http://192.168.200.9/home/murugan/> --user "myusername:mypassword"
> *##O=# #*

Thanks for your report!

It turns out this is a curl bug where it doesn't set the upload size correctly
in the SCP upload case, making the progress meter not get that information so
it can't show the "percentage complete" thing.

I'm fixing this bug in this PR: https://github.com/curl/curl/pull/5317

--
  / daniel.haxx.se | Commercial curl support up to 24x7 is available!