curl-and-php

Anchor problem ...

From: Stéphane PRIN <sprin_at_kadrige.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 14:26:45 +0200

Hy, (sorry for my english ... i'm french)

I use curl 7.10.3 with PHP 4.3.0 under debian / apache 1.3.27

i try to get the content of a page but i've not the same result if i call
the page directly under IE

here is a simple example:

look at this page with IE and look at the source :
http://www.emc-consulte.com/accueil?show=aide#Recherche_simple

now i try to look at the same page by using this curl source:

=== BEGIN ===
<?
$url = "http://www.emc-consulte.com/accueil?show=aide#Recherche_simple";
//$url = "http://www.emc-consulte.com/accueil?show=aide";

$ch = curl_init( );
curl_setopt( $ch, CURLOPT_URL, $url );
curl_setopt( $ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, 1 );
$sResult = curl_exec( $ch ); // On execute
//print "Error: " . curl_errno( $ch ) . "," . curl_error( $ch ) ."<br>\n";
curl_close( $ch );

print htmlentities( $sResult );
?>

When i compare the 2 sources ... i've not the same ???

any idea about the problem ?

thx for help.