curl-and-php

Re: Oh how I love curl and PHP together...

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 08:45:49 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 8 Nov 2005, Mickael Maddison wrote:

> curl-7.10.6-6.rhel3 (RPM)
> curl-devel-7.10.6-6.rhel3 (RPM)

> curl-7.12.1-6.rhel4 (RPM)
> curl-devel-7.12.1-6.rhel4 (RPM)

Both these versions are terribly outdated and I really must advice you
upgrade.

> I've taken the same OSCommerce site from the old CentOS 3 server and moved
> it to the CentOS 4 server. OSCommerce is using the Fedex shipping module
> which uses curl.

The "Fedex shipping module" ? What's that? Who writes/sells/offers that? What
do they say about this problem?

> Can anyone give me some idea what's going on? I'm not finding any useful
> information on the OSC forums, PHP is compiling just fine, no idea what to
> do next.

Get verbose output or error messages etc and show us. Telling us "it doesn't
work" doesn't offer us any more clues than it provides you.