curl-and-php

Receiving Curl POST data.

From: Josh <ja-robison_at_wiu.edu>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 00:35:43 +0000 (UTC)

I have been attempting to create some software that requires a login, with
 php/gtk. I am using a site that only allows local connections to my
mysql database using localhost with scripts that are connected.
This software will be a .exe when finished so I need a way of
passing variables to a script online. I started looking at CURL
in PHP. I made a sample script from something I found online,
but when executed I get a blank page.
Can anyone suggest what I am doing wrong?

Here is the script for the first page:

<?php
$post = Array();
$post[1] = urlencode('test1');
$post[2] = urlencode('test2');
$post[3] = urlencode('test3');

$curl = curl_init("post.php");
curl_setopt($curl, CURLOPT_POST, 1);
curl_setopt($curl, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS, $post);
$response = curl_exec($curl);
curl_close($curl);
?>
************************************END FIRST SCRIPT
Here is the post.php script:

<?php
$p = $_REQUEST['post'];
echo "CONTENTS:";
echo "$p";
?>
This code is rediculously simple looking...
I even tried $_POST['post'] instead of request but nothing
came out on the page when executed....
I found this earlier and I just need help to figure out what is
wrong and then I can go from there and
develop my more advanced script..

Can anyone help?