curl-and-php

Re: Not able to follow redirections

From: Gowranga <gowranga_at_serc.iisc.ernet.in>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 18:40:07 +0530 (IST)

Hello,

With updated versions of curl, openssl, zlib as follows, on my RH ES4:

(curl 7.16.3 (i686-pc-linux-gnu) libcurl/7.16.3 OpenSSL/0.9.8e zlib/1.2.3
libidn/0.5.6
Protocols: tftp ftp telnet dict ldap http file https ftps
Features: Debug IDN IPv6 Largefile NTLM SSL libz,

I have tried using curl in command level

curl -x proxy:port -o curl.html -L http://curl.haxx.se

The html output has certain hyper-links such as "Results" point the right
URL, but most of the other links such as "command line tool" still refer
to the local host.

Kindly let me know where I could be wrong.

Thanks

-gowranga

believed to be clean.