curl-and-php

Re: CURL for absolute dummies

From: Mark E <mark_at_edwards.org>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 04:58:49 -0600

Niels Peter Ludvigsen wrote:

> What I need to know is what needs to be done at >>>receiving_end.php<<<
> How do I handle the incoming information?

That depends on what you want to do with it. But just to dump out the
POST data on the browser screen you could do this:

<?php

foreach ($_POST as $key=>$data) {
        echo "<p>Field name: $key - Data: $data </p>";
}

?>

Or if you want to do something with a field that you know exists you
could use something like this:

<?php
        echo "Field xx1 contains: ".$_POST['xx1'];
?>

Basically, in PHP the POST data is stored in an array called $_POST. If
it were a GET request then the storage array would be $_GET.

Mark