curl-and-php

curl_multi_wait?

From: Andris Kardos <k.andris_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 10:41:32 +0000 (UTC)

Dear curl/PHP folks,
Don't you think a function, that waits for all multi handles to finish or
timeout would be useful? Using curl_multi_select is a waste of time with fast
url-fetches. Calling curl_multi_exec repeatedly is also a wast of CPU cycles,
even ef you "sleep" a little between calls. I think a simple "curl_multi_wait"
that will return when al handles are done (success or timeout) would be a very
welcome addition. Implemented in the curl_ext, and not in PHP. Whom should I ask
to implement it? Are the extension's developers here. Anyone else agrees with me
that this is missing. Or do I miss something about how to use curl with PHP?
Thanks,
AndrĂ¡s