curl-and-php

RE: Problem with curl_exec and server setup

From: Liu Shan Shui <me_at_lx.sg>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 01:28:41 +0800

Hi Yazmin,

So, are you saying that the code works fine, but just that it's returning 0
for the HTTP status code on your local server? Two suggestions here:

1. Run the app on a third server. If it's ok on there as well, chances are
the problem lies within the configuration of your local server.

2. Call curl_error($ch) within the script to see what's wrong with it.

More info:

http://sg.php.net/manual/en/function.curl-error.php

With regards,

Liu Shan Shui

me_at_lx.sg

"Life would be much easier if I had the source code." - Anonymous