curl-and-php

Re: help

From: peeyush gulati <peeyushgulati_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 02:11:22 +0800

This could help you

http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/libcurl-errors.html
(<http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/libcurl-errors.html>error
code 56 refers to Failure with receiving network data. thats the reason you
are not getting xml response)
More advice could beThis error happens because the HTTP response body was
sent using chunked encoding, and somewhere while "decoding" this chunked
stream libcurl discover a problem with it. If you can analyze your
HTTP response may be you can see if its a bad server !

A typical scenario
For instance if you have a nice compliant apache2 server sitting there
waiting to properly handle chunks, but in front of it is a big fat stupid
squid proxy. squid claims to support chunked encoding, but very promptly
eats sh*t when you post through it.*

And

If your server is not bad then it could be a simple case that, You might be
re-using a transfer class and not resetting all the libCurl options to their
defaults, so some of the upload options *leaked* to the last download call.

Give it a try and let us know !!!

Thanks
Peeyush

On Fri, May 15, 2009 at 3:18 AM, MELANIE MR. ROY <roymelanie_at_ddace.com>wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I sent a the content of an xml file in PHP with the curl_exec().... The
> server where I sent my file, must return to us a xml confirmation... and I
> receive this message:
>
> 56 Received problem 2 in the chunky parser
>
> Could you help me ???
>
> Thanks for your help.
>
> Mélanie Roy
> I.T. Network