curl-and-php

GET REQUEST WITH AMPERSAND

From: paul martin <paul_martin_84_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 09:19:17 +0000

Hey i am trying to do a GET request to a url with & in it

phpcurl automatically encodes the & to &amp;
however the server does not like one of the &amp; and refuses to send back the image
however from a webrowser it works fine cause I can send it as &

I tested curl from command line
and got it working using --d "get=image&c=entry&f=test" --get

how can i send data like this during a GET request in php
or how can I get phpcurl to stop encoding the connection url

Many thanks