curl-and-php

Re: compiling curl with gnutls on travis-ci

From: shadi akiki <shadiakiki1986_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2015 18:46:51 +0300

On Mon, Jun 8, 2015 at 5:32 PM, shadi akiki <shadiakiki1986_at_gmail.com>
wrote:

> [...]
>>

> Thanks Rainer. I already compared these between a travis-ci worker and a
> fresh ubuntu 12.04 installation, and the only thing that still bugs me is: How
> does the file /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libcurl-gnutls.so.4 get generated?
> When I compile curl, I get libcurl.so* files in /usr/local/lib, but no
> libcurl-gnutls.so.4 file
>
> --
> Best, Shadi AKIKI
> www.akikieng.com/shadi

Btw, travis-ci workers use phpenv to manage different php versions.
Is there special documentation for cURL installation in such an environment
that I should look at?
e.g. using folders other than /usr/local/lib and /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu

--
Best, Shadi AKIKI
www.akikieng.com/shadi