curl-and-php

Re: curl_setopt --ftp-account

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2015 13:56:00 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 18 Dec 2015, Ted Kuo wrote:

> What is the paramater for curl_setopt() in PHP that corresponds to argument
> --ftp-account of CURL.EXE? I can't find it in PHP website, and account
> string in .netrc doesn't work. I am using Windows with PHP 5.4.

Try "--libcurl example.c" the next time and you'll see which options curl
would use for a C program using libcurl.

In this case, it would use CURLOPT_FTP_ACCOUNT[1]. I can't find it documented
on any PHP page, but it seems implemented in the curl extension[2].

[1] = http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/CURLOPT_FTP_ACCOUNT.html
[2] = https://github.com/php/php-src/blob/master/ext/curl/interface.c#L2273