curl-and-php

Remove "EMPTY-RENEGOTIATION-INFO-SCSV" Cipher Suite from php curl https requests

From: Definetech Bangladesh <info_at_definetechbd.com>
Date: Sun, 22 May 2016 00:01:38 +0600

Hi Daniel,
While making https requests using php-curl in ubuntu server, I have
found that it adds an additional Cipher Suite which is identified as
"EMPTY-RENEGOTIATION-INFO-SCSV". I know this is a fake Cipher Suite,
nevertheless, I want to remove this Cipher Suite from https requests.
Is there any curlopt parameter or openssl extension or apache
configuration file that I can use to stop this default behavior.
Thank You