curl-and-python

Re: Git repository

From: Ut <codersofthedark_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 19:57:52 +0530

> Are you working on an import?
Let me write a cvs - git conversion steps and then lets discuss this. After
that we can re-import. What say?
During your experiments if you have already achieved error free import,
share your steps.

> python 3 compatibility patches
Sounds great. But before that we need to rewrite pycurl in a way that it
can entertain all versions of curl. (past, current & future) pyCurl
C-Python mapping is version dependent atm. Lemme know if you wish to work
on this.