curl-and-python

Re: long to int conversion bug

From: Yuri Ushakov <yuri.ushakov_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 21:52:09 +0400

I tested the patch by running the patched version under the bigger software
I'm using and my own debugging statements in pycurl and tornado. So
there're no unit tests for the bug, sorry. As to the bug report, since I
couldn't find an issue tracker for pycurl, I posted all relevant info on
this list.