curl-and-python

Re: Repository moved to its permanent home, website updated

From: Kamil Dudka <kdudka_at_redhat.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2013 13:30:24 +0200

On Tuesday 06 August 2013 21:09:52 Oleg Pudeyev wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> With the contributions continuing to arrive into my temporary git
> import repository [1], it was time to relocate pycurl repository into a
> more permanent home. Github's organization feature is much better
> suited to managing projects than individual repositories.

Thank you for working on this!

Are you going to produce also some up2date releases of pycurl? I am currently
picking the contents directly from the git repository, hence the latest pycurl
package for Fedora is named python-pycurl-7.19.0-18.20130315git8d654296.fc20,
which is not exactly nice. The ChangeLog mentions pycurl-7.19.2, but as far
as I know, 7.19.0 is the latest upstream release of pycurl.

Kamil