curl-and-python

pycurl 7.19.0.1 release

From: Oleg Pudeyev <oleg+pycurl_at_bsdpower.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 20:23:00 -0400

Hi everyone,

I believe I have everything I need to release a source distribution of
pycurl 7.19.0.1 at the end of next week.

This release will contain quite a number of changes since 7.19.0
released in 2008. For a comprehensive list of user-visible changes,
please see the updated changelog:

https://github.com/pycurl-devs/pycurl/blob/master/ChangeLog

Please test the current master branch for any issues in your
environment.

If anyone wishes to help with either packaging or testing Windows
builds specifically, please make yourself known.

Assuming there are no outstanding issues at that time, I will tag and
package 7.19.0.1 on or after Wednesday, August 21.

Oleg