curl-and-python

PycURL 7.19.3 released

From: Oleg Pudeyev <oleg+pycurl_at_bsdpower.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 04:41:20 -0500

Hi folks,

I am pleased to announce that PycURL 7.19.3 has been released.

This release adds official Python 3 support (3.1-3.3). 3.0 might work
but I have not succeeded in testing against it.

Another important change is the requirement that the SSL backend that
PycURL will be using at runtime is either automatically detected or
manually specified at compile time.

New for this release, the release notes are now published on the
website and included in the source. Please review them for further
information on the changes just mentioned:

http://pycurl.sourceforge.net/release-notes.html

At this time, Windows builds against Python 2.6, 2.7, 3.2 and 3.3 are
available on pypi and the sourceforge download page.

PycURL should be installable via easy_install, pip and running setup.py
the old fashioned way.

The full changelog may be found here:

http://pycurl.sourceforge.net/ChangeLog

Source distribution for this release may be obtained at:

http://pycurl.sourceforge.net/download/pycurl-7.19.3.tar.gz

The following individuals contributed to this release:

Adam Jacob Muller
Gisle Vanem
Kevin Ko
Oskari Saarenmaa
Romuald Brunet
Romulo A. Ceccon
Tom Pierce
crass

Thanks!

Oleg

--
Please delete +pycurl when mailing me off list.