curl-and-python

Re: PyCurl and WinSSL

From: Oleg Pudeyev <oleg+pycurl_at_bsdpower.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 17:24:32 -0500

You would need to have multiple threads going to see crashes, if any.
Pycurl has been running on travis without thread locks for months
without any crashes.

The first step would be to locate winssl's equivalent of the following
pages:

http://www.openssl.org/docs/crypto/threads.html
http://www.gnupg.org/documentation/manuals/gcrypt/Multi_002dThreading.html#Multi_002dThreading

Googling "winssl" does not lead me to msdn so the official apis must be
called something else.

Oleg