curl-and-python

PycURL 7.19.3.1 released

From: Oleg Pudeyev <oleg+pycurl_at_bsdpower.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2014 05:29:59 -0500

Hi folks,

I am pleased to announce that PycURL 7.19.3.1 has been released.

Thanks to Andjelko Horvat, automatic SSL detection has been made to
work in the majority of the cases again. This should mainly help when
installing PycURL via easy_install or pip.

Support for some curl options has been added and bugs fixed as well.

The full changelog may be found here:

http://pycurl.sourceforge.net/ChangeLog

Source distribution for this release may be obtained at:

http://pycurl.sourceforge.net/download/pycurl-7.19.3.1.tar.gz

The following individuals contributed to this release:

Andjelko Horvat
Jakob Truelsen
Marcelo Jorge Vieira

Thanks!

Work is already under way to convert documentation to Sphinx for the
next release of PycURL.

Oleg

--
Please delete +pycurl when mailing me off list.