curl-and-python

pycurl-7.19.5.1 build

From: Andrei Perietanu via curl-and-python <curl-and-python_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2015 15:24:23 +0100

I'm trying to add pycurl to buildroot for cross-compilation. The packege
uses setup.py to build and install, which does not work very well for my
purposes. So I'm trying to work with the Makefile included in the /src
folder but came to a abrupt halt as the Makefile seems obsolete :

all:
$(CC) $(INCLUDE) $(CCOPTS) -c pycurl.c -o pycurl.o

There is no pycurl.c file...

Andrei Perietanu

material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or
taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you receive
this in error please contact the sender and delete the material from any
computer immediately. It is the policy of Klas  Limited to disavow the
sending of offensive material and should you consider that the material
contained in the message is offensive you should contact the sender
immediately and also your I.T. Manager.
Klas Telecom Inc., a Virginia Corporation with offices at 1101 30th St. NW,
Washington, DC 20007.
Klas Limited (Company Number 163303) trading as Klas Telecom, an Irish
Limited Liability Company, with its registered office at Fourth Floor, One
Kilmainham Square, Inchicore Road, Kilmainham, Dublin 8, Ireland.