curl-and-python

Re: Anyone else having a broken link to Pycurl after upgrade to macOS High Sierra?

From: Arshad Khan via curl-and-python <curl-and-python_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2017 21:36:09 +0800

I just upgraded to High Sierra and I do not see the issue you mentioned. I
am using anaconda to manage python packages and here is what I have on my
system:

>>> import pycurl
>>> pycurl.version
'PycURL/7.43.0 libcurl/7.52.1 OpenSSL/1.0.2l zlib/1.2.8'

$ openssl version
OpenSSL 1.0.2l 25 May 2017

My suggestions would be:
1. If you are not using anaconda, install it and see if it helps.
2. if you are using anaconda, update it, create an environment and then
install pycurl.

Hope this helps
Arshad