PyCurl 7.43.0.3 missing wheel - need advice

From: laurasurcel16--- via curl-and-python <curl-and-python_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2019 13:06:11 +0300

Hello everyone!

Thank you for accepting my subscription.
I am contacting you because I use PyCurl in a work related project and currently we always try to install latest version. However, since yesterday this doesn't work because the wheels for windows are missing. I don't want you to believe that I am pressuring you or anything, I just wanted to ask your advice on what to do. Should we pin it to previous release version for the time being or is the wheel coming today?

We don't have much visibility on your release process and hence this email.

Thank you,
Laura Surcel