Re: Re: Re: Does curl have problems when no content-length is specified (asp page on IIS4)

From: <rnet_north\tbharath_at_mail.responsenetworks.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 10:31:48 -0500

I do not have access to the sourcecode now since iam on vacation
I will try to send you what i did once i get back

But i do not remember doing a major hack in libCurl for this.
I used the callback function that we set in the curleasysetopt.I parse the headers within that and get the content-length and continue reading from there on till i receive the length specified in the header.Then i return -1 from the callback causing it to abort the transfer.Then in the curleasyperform i check if the transfer was aborted by me or for someother reason by checking the return type.
This aproach had one drawback.Since(technically) i break in the middle of the transfer (even though we have read everything)it did not give me the right statistics using easygetinfo.so i guess i did hack in the source of
library.But i do not remeber what i did.I guess you would have to wait till i get back
Regards
Bharath