Re: Test of resuming PUT's with curl and mod-dav

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 15:58:24 +0100 (MET)

On Fri, 26 Jan 2001, Bob Schader wrote:

> > I just did. It doesn't. Fix being worked on right now.
>
> Let me know when you have it fixed and I will try to re-test it on mod-dav.

It will probably not happen today. I'll let you know when I have a fix to
try.

> Will I have to access the fix from CVS?

No, I can give you a patch. Although you'll probably have to patch 7.6-pre4
as lots of internals have changed since 7.5.2.

> Sourceforge makes CVS tarballs available one per day I think?

They do, but that's the *entire* CVS repository which may feel a bit
overkillish to download... :-)