Re: help, PUT/File upload, POST or PUT?

From: <pit_at_paradise.net.nz>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2001 04:31:52 GMT

Thanks for the reply, Bob and Daniel.

As you guessed i need to send the files within
my application. I cannot ask my user to send the files
manually. I'm sure you know what i mean.

I think ihave to use PUT. It's more stable, isn't it?

Phew~~~

There are too many things to hack...
Well, this is my kind-of plan or things to do.

First, configure the apache server so that it can accept PUT.
Second, modify my .htaccess to authnticate users.
Third, make a CGI to control the sotrage fuctions.

I don't think i can do this all within a couple of days
which is all i have....

I might have to come back, ask for your help again.

Well, i'd better start
working!!!