Re: PHP?

From: Christian Robottom Reis <kiko_at_async.com.br>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 10:24:59 -0200 (BRST)

On Thu, 8 Feb 2001, Daniel Stenberg wrote:

> > I'm not sure how to send POST parameters to the script.
>
> To the PHP script? That beats me. I'm not a PHP guy. I think you'll find
> numerous of people in the PHP forums that can help you with this. I can even
> recommend the book "PHP Developer's Cookbook" which contains examples on how
> to use curl from PHP.

Just send them. All variables that are received by a .php page (be it
through POST or GET) are converted to local $variables (and mind the
syntax is ugly..). Since you can mix PHP with HTML it's no big deal
generating a response page. Getting it to stay tidy for any amount of time
is of course a whole different matter!

Take care,

--
/\/\ Christian Reis, Senior Engineer, Async Open Source, Brazil
~\/~ http://async.com.br/~kiko/ | [+55 16] 274 4311