RE: Visual C++ 6.0 compilation & linking problems

From: Bob Schader <bobs_at_product-des.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 15:40:42 -0500

Chen,
I am including my project files, but I am not linking with
libeay32.dll & libssl32.dll at this point. I am also including
a corrected libcurl.def file. I have changed the library
name in the libcurl file to generate as "curl.dll", this is
so that some cross platform tools naming conventions will
work correctly. You will also have to eliminate a couple
additional source files in the project that I have added
for interfacing to java (using swig). I feel those aren't ready
for mass consumption yet. Hope this helps.
Bob

P.S. I did not use an MFC App Wizard DLL, but created a new
Simple DLL from the new Projects menu item.

Bob Schader
CAD Systems Admin
Product Design Intl., Inc.
4880 36th St. SE, Suite 100