SOCKS, ftp-proxy

From: Prana <pranalukas_at_gmx.de>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 21:18:03 -0700

Hello,
 I'm Prana from Cyest.org. Recently I developed Mandrake Update Robot
(I'm not Mandrake's employee BTW), and it uses curl-lib. Several users
reported to me that it doesn't want to download a file from an FTP
server via proxy. I've tried HTTP tunneling but it still doesn't work.
Is there a solution for this? Am I not being specific enough or ..?

He uses Squid proxy server and also he has another computer that goes
through a SOCKS5 server. Is there any chance that it's going to be
supported?

Thanks,
Prana

--