RE: SSL CURL WINDOWS

From: Amaury JOB <a.job_at_ldlc.fr>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 10:00:35 +0100

Ok. OpenSSL is compiled.
I download curl-7.6.1-win32-ssl.zip.
Where do I unzipp it?
What I have to do after?

Amaury

 -----Message d'origine-----
De : curl-library-admin_at_lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:curl-library-admin_at_lists.sourceforge.net] De la part
deJoern.Hartroth_at_comma-soft.com
Envoyé : vendredi 2 mars 2001 14:21
À : curl-library_at_lists.sourceforge.net
Objet : RE: SSL CURL WINDOWS

Then why don't you just pull the precompiled binary archives for Win32 (curl
+ openssl 0.9.6) from the curl Web site?! They've worked out of the box for
quite some time now.

If you want to compile curl/Win32 yourself for php support, you should be
fine as long as you stick to MingW32 gcc 2.95 and the openssl libs from the
curl site. YMMV for MSVC. Except for two or three problems with out-of-date
configuration files (all of which were already discussed in this thread) the
latest source archive of curl-7.6.1 compiles perfectly on MingW32 with this
exact setup.
Maybe you should check into the path settings in your Makefiles once again.

Jörn