Re: perl interface to curl

From: Bjorn Reese <breese_at_mail1.stofanet.dk>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 17:16:41 +0000

"Ray, Marla S" wrote:

> My line 443 looks like:
>
> void curl_formfree(struct HttpPost *form);
>
> I don't see a -> either and that has me puzzled. I will readily admit that

Maybe the preprocessor has done something to this (or the preceding) line.
Try to compile with the option that only executes the preprocessing step.
I don't know about your NT compiler, but on Unix compilers it is usually
the -E option. Do note that line 443 in the source code, will be much
further down in the output of the preprocessor (use the #line indicator
to find the right line).