Re: (no subject)

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 00:17:05 +0200 (MET DST)

On Tue, 27 Mar 2001, Mohammed Yousef wrote:

(This is actually a curl issue and thus this is CC'ed to the main curl list,
please keep any further discussions on this subject on that list.)

> I have try to submit HTML forms with curl with the -d option, my command
> is -

[snip]

Are you sure you wanted the whole world to see your user name and password?

> My attempt was unsuccessful. Do you have any suggestions regarding my
> particular problem?

The page in which the form is located is a frameset. Having a look at the
HTML of the frame in which the form is, reveals an 'onSubmit' action in the
form tag. It means that piece of javascript is run when the submit button is
pressed.

You probably have to understand what the javascript function does and then do
that same operation manually with curl.