Perl module can not be installed... Help !

From: Maarten Balliauw <maartenba_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 03:22:23 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I have installed cURL on my server (Cobalt RaQ4, Red
Hat Linux).
Now, I want to use the cURL::easy module in my scripts
but this doesn't work.
I decided to install the cURL::easy module, because
maybe it wasn't in the standard cURL package.
After typing all the install commands (make..., ...),
I got an error saying two files could not be found...
When I type "which curl", I get the path where it is
installed, so cURL works...

Does anybody know how to get cURL and this module to
work ?

Thank you in advance !

Sincerely,
Maarten Balliauw