cookies

From: Nilsson Johan <EXT-Johan.Nilsson_at_nokia.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 11:14:28 +0200

Hello!

Does anyone know if libcurl supports the same cookie format as the
Mozilla browser. The curl documentation states that Netscape cookies are
supported but are they the same as Mozilla cookies?

I'm planning on using libcurl to download a file from a special site
that uses cookies for user identification. It works like this:
* The user uses Mozilla to surf to a specific site
* The site sets a cookie in Mozilla
* The user presses a link to download a file
* The link is captured (Mozilla will not load the file)
* The link is then used to tell libcurl to download the file

So my question is: Will libcurl be able to use the same cookie file as
Mozilla and thus automatically gain access to the cookie set by Mozilla
so that the user is still identified correctly by the server? I know I
have to set an option telling libcurl where to locate the cookie file.

Regards,

Johan Nilsson