Re: cookies

From: Nilsson Johan <EXT-Johan.Nilsson_at_nokia.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 18:03:45 +0200

It seems like Mozilla is using the same cookie format as Netscape (good!). It
also seems like the cookies are written to the file immediately. This would mean
that libcurl can use these cookies?

Example:
# HTTP Cookie File
# http://www.netscape.com/newsref/std/cookie_spec.html
# This is a generated file! Do not edit.
# To delete cookies, use the Cookie Manager.

www.spray.se FALSE / FALSE 995299156 minuteid
8d27a219c361ebbefbe8
www.spray.se FALSE / FALSE 995299156 minutetype v
ad2.spray.se FALSE / FALSE 2145801591 NGUserID
d44ec24f-27561-987523164-3

//Johan