Perl interface 1.1.3

From: Georg Horn <horn_at_koblenz-net.de>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 12:33:20 +0200

Hi,

i just uploaded a new version of the perl interface for libcurl.
It can be fetched from http://koblenz-net.de/~horn/export/Curl-easy-1.1.3.tgz
It contains some improvements regarding callback support. These have been
contributed by Cris Bailiff and Forrest Cahoon. Thanks! Function names
have also been changed: Curl::easy::curl_easy_setopt becomes Curl::easy::setopt
etc. This requires changing existing scripts but it makes them more readable
and saves a lot of typing for new scripts...

Cris, i left your version unchanged, besides a minor fix to make it
compile again with my perl 5.005_03: I changed the calls to call_sv()
into perl_call_sv(). I also added the README again and put a remark
about your changes into it.

Bye,
Georg

Here is Cris' original mail: