Re: Resuming on persistent connection

From: Puneet Pawaia <puneet.pawaia_at_scconline.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 12:06:28 +0530

Hi!

I downloaded the files from the CVS and compiled the new lib.

I have tested it with the persistent connections downloading in a loop with
the first file being resumed from the middle. The problem mentioned in the
earlier messages is not observed now.

Therefore, I believe that the issue has been resolved.

Regards
Puneet