Re: Netscape cookie file

From: Andrés García <fandom_at_retemail.es>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 14:55:02 +0200

> Speaking of the netscape cookie file, is there anyone who would be willing
> to dig down the mozilla source to figure out what the second field in every
> line means?

According to a description of the format I have got, it means:

flag: A TRUE/FALSE value indicating if all machines within a
given domain can access the variable. This value is set automatically
by the browser, depending on the value you set for the domain.

As far as I can see, it is set to true when the cookie says .domain.com
and to false when the domain is complete www.domain.com

Andres