Re: lib curl question(s)

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 20:01:28 +0200 (MET DST)

On 29 May 2001, Alan wrote:

[My reply is CC'ed to the libcurl mailing list, as this may interest other
developers too. Please direct further mails in this subject to the list.]

> b) How difficult would it be to hack it ot expose the FD to use it in an
> eventloop with many instances of libcurl ?

I once planned to offer a "low level" interface that would do that (which was
dumped due to lack of demand). It would certainly not be a trivial nor a
quick fix to have that implemented. Still, of course it would be far from
impossible.

The only really sane way to use many instances of libcurl today is with
threads.

--
      Daniel Stenberg - http://daniel.haxx.se - +46-705-44 31 77