Re: lib curl question(s)

From: Alan <atk_at_arctic.org>
Date: 30 May 2001 12:01:19 -0000

a) With persistent connection the number of times name resolution is performed
   (for my application) per download is very small.

b) (For my application) we know the name we are resolving is available on the
   local machine.

c) For our application we will be downloading very large files hence ...
   (sort of a http/ftp sort of thingy).

Thanks!