Perl API

From: Matt Kynaston <kynaston_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2001 13:29:43 +0100

Hi all,

Does anyone know of *any* more documentation/examples for using Curl::easy
from Perl, other than what's avail from perldoc and at
http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/perl/? All the stuff in the 'programs' section
seems to use straight shell calls instead of the package.

I am getting by with the C API docs, but keep stumbling. Took me ages to
figure out that I had either to end CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS (and other stuff)
with ASCII zero, or send CURLOPT_POSTFIELDSIZE.

The docs seem to indicate you don't need to, and even the test script
supplies gets it wrong when sending CURLOPT_HTTPHEADER.

Or am I missing something?

Thanks,

Matt