Re: License issues with base64.c in libcurl

From: Andrew Francis <locust_at_familyhealth.com.au>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 13:42:48 +0800

"SM" wrote:
> Could the person who submitted the base64 code please license it as
> mentioned in the Legal file included in the cURL tarball?

I have done this, however this isn't a perfect solution - as it's
copyright by me, not Daniel, people distributing curl with this base64
code would have to acknowledge both Daniel and me in the documentation!
The only way I see around this is to assign copyright to Daniel and have
him state the base64 code is "Copyright (C) Daniel Stenberg" - but even
if he wants that done, it can't be done until he gets back...

--
Andrew "license headache" Francis
locust_at_familyhealth.com.au