Re: CURLOPT_HEADER and CURLOPT_HEADERFUNCTION

From: Sterling Hughes <sterling_at_designmultimedia.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 02:57:36 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 17 Jul 2001, Stanislav Malyshev wrote:

> I have noticed that in cURL 7.8 if you set CURLOPT_HEADERFUNCTION it is
> called even if the CURLOPT_HEADER is set to 0. Is it an intended
> behaviour?

    As a note this isn't affected by the order of calling CURLOPT_HEADER
    and CURLOPT_HEADERFUNCTION. I (currently) get around this in the
    PHP source by setting a field in my user_data structure when the
    CURLOPT_HEADER option is set to 0, that causes the curl_write_header
    function to do nothing.

    -Sterling