new function

From: T. Bharath <TBharath_at_responsenetworks.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 03:32:59 -0400

Hi Daniel
Do you think it is possible to intoduce a newfunction lets say
CURL* curl_easy_duphandle(CURL* handle)
which basically creates another handle with the same options as the
handle being passed.
The functionality would be similar to calling curl_easy_init and then
again calling curl_easy_setopt but this would be much faster rather than
again going through all the steps.The performance would be better than
having a client side function which
does the same thing(avoids the overhead of some many functions)

Internally maybe you could have control over the data structures that
should not be duplicated.
In most of the downloads the settings are common except for lets say
the url
so in a multithreaded app if we could have one such func it really would
be nice
May be we could have a discusion on this

Regards
Bharath