Re: followlocation/header/file

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2001 11:21:36 +0200 (MET DST)

On Fri, 31 Aug 2001, jonatan wrote:

[valid code cut off, the result being *two* sets of HTTP headers stored in a
file]

> is this the correct behavior? shouldn't the file start from the last http
> header? i'm using 7.8.1.

That is the correct behaviour. libcurl outputs a stream of data, it can't go
back and erase what has already been written.

If you're only interested in the last set of headers, you probably add a
header-receiving callback that filters out everything but the interesting
parts.

> btw, the docs/examples/*.c files seem to lack curl_global_*() calls.

Yes, you're right and I'd appreciate patches that correct this!